SPOKANE, Wash. - The park bench stackers hit Spokane parks three times in August and apparently struck again.
On Christmas Eve about 30 park tables were stacked in Riverfront Park. By Christmas morning, however, the pyramid had been knocked down.
City employees say some of the tables were damaged by the overnight prank.
Back in August, the city had to use a forklift to undo a similar prank. While it may seem like a harmless joke, the Spokane the parks department said it costs about $500 to take the benches down one by one.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties