Parents are looking for ways to monitor their children's social media activities after students at two area high schools received death threats from a fellow student. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'