October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. One in eight women will be diagnosed in in their lifetimes, and their friends, families, and communities feel the impact of that diagnosis as well, rallying together to support their loved ones. KXLY 4's Ariana Cohen reports.
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017
- WSU issues reminder to leave young wildlife alone