Where were you last November 17 as the Inland Northwest was in the midst of a destructive windstorm? It was unlike anything we’ve seen in our city’s history. For most, things have returned to normal. But it’s a day the Inland Northwest won’t soon forget. KXLY 4's Drew Reeves reports.
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent
- STA launches new route through Spokane Valley