One year ago Friday, a Spokane World War Two veteran was beaten to death in his car in a Spokane parking lot. Friends and strangers are coming together to honor Shorty Belton, by donating to a cause close to his heart. Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line