SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police said a man was stabbed in the backside Friday night in downtown Spokane.
Officers said it happened around 9:30 p.m. on the 200 block of north Wall Street.
When crews arrived, they found a man with a stab wound in his backside. The victim had lost a lot of blood. Police believe he was stabbed with glass from a broken bottle.
Police said the stabbing suspect is a white male, wearing a black tank top.
The victim was taken to the hospital.
- SCRAPS has person of interest in kitten tourture cases
- Inland Northwest prepares for yet another round of snow
- Idaho prepares for slick roads with new de-icer
- Neighbors file lawsuit against Rocket Market
- Police searching for a man who exposed himself at Logan elementary
- City of Spokane readdressing east Spokane garbage routes