SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police said a man was stabbed in the backside Friday night in downtown Spokane.
Officers said it happened around 9:30 p.m. on the 200 block of north Wall Street.
When crews arrived, they found a man with a stab wound in his backside. The victim had lost a lot of blood. Police believe he was stabbed with glass from a broken bottle.
Police said the stabbing suspect is a white male, wearing a black tank top.
The victim was taken to the hospital.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting