SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police said a man was stabbed in the backside Friday night in downtown Spokane.
Officers said it happened around 9:30 p.m. on the 200 block of north Wall Street.
When crews arrived, they found a man with a stab wound in his backside. The victim had lost a lot of blood. Police believe he was stabbed with glass from a broken bottle.
Police said the stabbing suspect is a white male, wearing a black tank top.
The victim was taken to the hospital.
- Fossil fuel transportation initiative has concerned citizens speaking up
- Police search for missing Hayden woman
- Spokane wants your donations to go to charitable organizations, not individuals
- Bob Ferguson disappointed court narrowed travel ban freeze
- Idaho website hacked with pro-Islamic State message
- Stolen purse returned to 92-year-old woman