One in five people who bought insurance through the Washington health exchange has had problems with their coverage and many have been unable to use it. KXLY4's Alyssa Donovan reports.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up