SPOKANE, Wash. - Early Thursday morning, the Spokane Violent Crime Gang Enforcement Team executed a drug search warrant on a house in North Spokane.
The house is on the 300 block of East Queen Avenue, near Northtown Mall.
Officer Jen DeRuwe with the Spokane Police Department said this is a joint agency investigation. She said this house "has been an issue for quite some time."
Officer DeRuwe said investigators and the drug unit have responded to this house multiple times. She said there has been a lot of drug activity in and out of the house. Police said the bust is meth-related.
Police said multiple people were arrested in connection to the search warrant. Police arrested Lucky Guzeman, 29, and Casey Wescott, 35, for oustanding warrants. Sean Watson, 43, was arrested for delivery of a controlled substance.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River