SPOKANE, Wash. - A nursing assistant who had thought of being an "Angel of Death" for elderly patients in her care has had her license immediately suspended.
Marjorie Ann Surdez has reportedly received inpatient mental health care treatment on several occasions starting in October.
Surdez was suspended after she admitted to a Department of Health investigator that she thought about overmedicating elderly patients in her care as their "Angel of Death" and then kill herself.
Surdez has 20 days to request a hearing and contest her suspension.
- Skeletal remains in Idaho badger den are from 2 children
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved