If you think claiming to be mentally ill is a clever way for criminals to dodge a conviction and avoid prison time, Eastern State Hospital patient Ketema Ross will tell you otherwise. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line