SPOKANE, Wash. - A north Spokane police standoff ended peacefully Sunday night.
It started around 3:15 afternoon when the SWAT team responded to a house on the 2700 block of north Perry.
Negotiators asked the man inside with his mother to let her go. Minutes later she walked out without incident.North Spokane SWAT standoff ends peacefully
Police then left the scene around 6:00 p.m. Officers told KXLY they left the scene because there was no longer a threat because the woman was let go.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th