SPOKANE, Wash. - A long-running argument between two men ended with one person in the hospital with a gunshot wound Tuesday morning.
Spokane police report that the argument happened at a home located at 2104. E. Heroy. A man came to the house and forced his way in through the back door. At some point during the argument someone pulled out a gun and it went off, a bullet striking the homeowner in the side.
Police found the other man involved in the argument several blocks away. That individual was detained by officers but was not arrested.
Officers are waiting for a search warrant to investigate inside the house.
The condition of the homeowner is not known.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting