The number of people infected with the norovirus at the House of Charity in downtown Spokane has increased. Officials tell KXLY 4 News the situation has stabilized, but several people at the Union Gospel Mission are now suffering from the sickness.
- Police arrest convicted felon with citizen's help
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent