Lin Hunt wanted a better life for her daughter and grandson. She feared for their safety and was sick of throwing money away into her rental. KXLY 4's Caiti Currey reports.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'