SPOKANE, Wash. - A semi truck jackknifed on westbound I-90 just after 6 a.m. Friday morning, temporarily blocking traffic in all westbound lanes near the Hamilton exit.
According to Washington State Patrol, the Fed-Ex truck lost control and struck a jersey barrier and ended up sideways, blocking all westbound lanes.
No injuries were reported.
Traffic was blocked for more than two hours, but all lanes opened in both directions before 9 a.m.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties