SPOKANE, Wash. - Police are investigating a drive-by shooting in the 500 block of East Rockwell Thursday evening.
Authorities report that a car was parked along Rockwell when a black SUV or car drove by. Witnesses reported hearing three pops and the vehicle sped away.
Officers found at least one bullet hole in the parked car, which was not occupied at the time of the shooting.
No one was injured.
The homeowner who owns the vehicle that was shot at said he doesn't know why it was targeted.
Police are working to find the suspects as well as determine if this was a planned attack or an indiscriminate shooting.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting