Sativa Sisters is the 48th licensed pot shop to open in Washington state and will be serving up recreational marijuana from their Spokane Valley storefront. KXLY4's Caiti Currey reports.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults