The City of Spokane's plan to replace old parking meters in the downtown core with new smart meters comes with a catch: Hundreds of those old meters will turn free parking into paid parking outside downtown. KXLY4's Caiti Currey reports.
- What's considered low-income in Spokane?
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane