A brand new Washington Health Exchange building opened its doors Tuesday in Spokane. It aims to help residents find the right health plan during open enrollment. KXLY4's Drew Reeves reports.
- Police arrest convicted felon with citizen's help
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent