Neighbors in the Southgate neighborhood gathered to express their concerns over a new development at 55th and Regal. Developers want to put new shops and drive thru restaurants in the area, but neighbors say it will create even more of a traffic nightmare. KXLY 4's Drew Reeves has the story.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017