People living in one Spokane neighborhood got a rude awakening when the city installed parking meters on the street outside their homes, and residents are understandably not too happy about it. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some