Navy SEAL Jason Redman, who captured enemy insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan during his tour of duty, expressed his anger about the five prisoners the U.S. swapped for Bowe Bergdahl's release from the Taliban while talking with local law enforcement officers at Gonzaga University Wednesday. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home