A year after three Naval aviators perished in the crash of their EA-6B Prowler in a rural area 50 miles west of Spokane, a crash report has found pilot error was the likely cause of the loss of the aircraft on March 11, 2013. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter