SPOKANE, Wash. - KXLY 4 News Anchor Nadine Woodward will join the ranks of some of the greatest journalists of the Pacific Northwest in June when she is inducted into the Silver Circle for the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
The Silver Circle is essentially the Hall of Fame for broadcasters in the Pacific Northwest and past winners include Dan Lewis, Kathi Goertzen, and Aaron Brown.
In fact, it's been more than 20 years since the last Spokane broadcaster, Bob Briley, won the award.
Nadine will be honored at a ceremony at Seattle's Paramount Theater on June 14 and again the following night at the 50th Anniversary Emmy Awards, also at the Paramount.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'