SPOKANE, Wash. - The two teen suspects accused of murdering an 88-year-old WWII veteran outside the Eagles Lodge will be in court Thursday morning.
Prosecutors filed a motion to prosecute16-year-old Kenan Adams-Kinard and 16-year-old Demetrius Glenn together. Thursday they will present their arguments to a judge. The teens will appear sometime between 9 a.m. and noon.
Adams-Kinard and Glenn are accused of murdering Delbert "Shorty" Belton outside the Eagles Lodge in August after allegedly trying to rob him.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March