SPOKANE, Wash. - The two teen suspects accused of murdering an 88-year-old WWII veteran outside the Eagles Lodge will be in court Thursday morning.
Prosecutors filed a motion to prosecute16-year-old Kenan Adams-Kinard and 16-year-old Demetrius Glenn together. Thursday they will present their arguments to a judge. The teens will appear sometime between 9 a.m. and noon.
Adams-Kinard and Glenn are accused of murdering Delbert "Shorty" Belton outside the Eagles Lodge in August after allegedly trying to rob him.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives