Murder suspect Issiah Schauman has been taken into custody, the Spokane County Sheriff's Office confirmed Friday afternoon.
The sheriff's office received information on Schauman's whereabouts earlier in the day and he was taken into custody and booked into the Pierce County Jail.
Schauman is wanted for first degree murder for the June 12 killing of Fabian McBride in North Spokane.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River