SPOKANE, Wash. - A multivehicle accident on westbound I-90 at the Freya exit slowed down the morning commute on Tuesday morning.
Washington State Patrol said a pickup truck rear-ended a van, which then pushed the van into two other cars.
Multiple people were taken by ambulance to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, like a broken wrist and a hurt back.
The freeway reopened shortly after 9 a.m and traffic was slowed for more than an hour.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults