SPOKANE, Wash. - A motorcyclist involved in a collision at the intersection of Sprague and Browne Monday remains in critical condition, the Spokane Police Department confirmed Tuesday.
Douglas Barr, 63, was hospitalized at Sacred Heart Medical Center after the early evening collision.
Barr was involved in a collision with a truck, driven by 21-year-old Jessup Barker. Barr was trapped underneath the truck after the collision and had to be extricated by medical personnel.
When they first arrived on the scene Barr did not have a pulse, but medical personnel performed CPR and were able to get a pulse.
The investigation into the crash is ongoing.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car