SPOKANE, Wash. - A motorcyclist was killed Tuesday afternoon when he collided with a pickup truck near the intersection of Trent Ave. and Mission Ave.
Officers from the Spokane Police Department, Spokane County Sheriff's Office and the Washington State Patrol responded to the collision early Tuesday afternoon. All they know is that a late model Toyota pickup truck and a motorcyclist riding a Harley Davidson collided near Trent and Mission.
The motorcyclist was thrown from his motorcycle while the pickup ended up rolling over onto its driver's side.
Both the pickup driver and motorcyclist were transported to the hospital; authorities later confirmed the motorcyclist died of his injuries. The condition of the pickup driver is not known. A blood draw will be done on the driver to see if he was impaired.
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017
- WSU issues reminder to leave young wildlife alone