It's been a nightmare for businesses and anyone trying to get around downtown Spokane in recent months, but officials say some of the hardship should be over soon. KXLY 4's Ariana Cohen reports.
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017
- WSU issues reminder to leave young wildlife alone