First it was a search for clues in the death of 2-year-old girl, but a homicide investigation at a South Hill home also turned into a drug bust. Now, the mother of that murdered toddler is facing drug and gun charges. KXLY 4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Fossil fuel transportation initiative has concerned citizens speaking up
- Police search for missing Hayden woman
- Spokane wants your donations to go to charitable organizations, not individuals
- Bob Ferguson disappointed court narrowed travel ban freeze
- Idaho website hacked with pro-Islamic State message
- Stolen purse returned to 92-year-old woman