First it was a search for clues in the death of 2-year-old girl, but a homicide investigation at a South Hill home also turned into a drug bust. Now, the mother of that murdered toddler is facing drug and gun charges. KXLY 4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line