A Spokane Valley family is counting their blessings after a fire nearly destroyed their home Tuesday night. That fire could have had a tragic ending if it hadn't been for the heroism of a mom who went back into her burning home to rescue her children. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car