SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police have located a mother and son who have been missing since Wednesday morning.
46-year-old Cathy Hastings and her son, 19-year-old Ryan Hastings, went missing around 10 a.m. Wednesday walking to a doctor's appointment in the Northpoint area.
Police say the two are safe and unharmed.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home