SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police have located a mother and son who have been missing since Wednesday morning.
46-year-old Cathy Hastings and her son, 19-year-old Ryan Hastings, went missing around 10 a.m. Wednesday walking to a doctor's appointment in the Northpoint area.
Police say the two are safe and unharmed.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time