SPOKANE, Wash. - Minor stream and street flooding from a combination of steady rains and melting snow is expected in parts of Eastern Washington and northern Idaho including Spokane, Coeur d'Alene, Pullman and Lewiston.
The National Weather Service expects ponding in low-lying areas the next couple of days and says clogged ditches and drains could overflow roads.
Creeks and streams will be running full but forecasters don't expect river flooding.
- What's considered low-income in Spokane?
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane