SPOKANE, Wash. - Minor stream and street flooding from a combination of steady rains and melting snow is expected in parts of Eastern Washington and northern Idaho including Spokane, Coeur d'Alene, Pullman and Lewiston.
The National Weather Service expects ponding in low-lying areas the next couple of days and says clogged ditches and drains could overflow roads.
Creeks and streams will be running full but forecasters don't expect river flooding.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods