SPOKANE, Wash. - A minivan collided with an STA bus near the intersection of Perry and Wellesley Wednesday afternoon, throwing the minivan over onto its side.
The crash happened around 5 p.m. Wednesday, blocking the road at the intersection,.
A Chrysler Town and Country was turning onto Perry and collided with the bus which was headed westbound on Wellesley. The impact rolled the minivan over onto its side.
A third vehicle, a Nissan truck, also got caught up in the collision.
The minivan driver, an elderly driver, suffered non-life threatening injuries and was transported to the hospital.
Spokane Police said the minivan driver was likely at fault.
The STA bus suffered a cracked windshield in the collision.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday