SPOKANE, Wash. - A minivan collided with an STA bus near the intersection of Perry and Wellesley Wednesday afternoon, throwing the minivan over onto its side.
The crash happened around 5 p.m. Wednesday, blocking the road at the intersection,.
A Chrysler Town and Country was turning onto Perry and collided with the bus which was headed westbound on Wellesley. The impact rolled the minivan over onto its side.
A third vehicle, a Nissan truck, also got caught up in the collision.
The minivan driver, an elderly driver, suffered non-life threatening injuries and was transported to the hospital.
Spokane Police said the minivan driver was likely at fault.
The STA bus suffered a cracked windshield in the collision.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives