Christopher Adkins served in the Army for 10 years and was seriously injured by an improvised explosive device, and on Friday the former staff sergeant was given a big thank you for his service in the form of a mortgage-free house. KXLY4's Casey Lund reports.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up