SPOKANE, Wash. - Eleanor Anne Cull was born Wednesday night! Weighing in at 9 pounds 1 ounce (almost as big as her dad), 22 inches long, and a large Cull-size head.
'Ella' already likes hanging out with Mom and Dad. She also enjoys a tight swaddle, cuddling, and taking naps.
This comes after a 31-hour labor from Breanna, who was an absolute champion through everything.
"She is amazing," Dr. Miles said. "One of the strongest women I've seen come through here!"
Ella is now resting in a hospital room that overlooks Gonzaga University, where she insists she'll receive a full scholarship for cuteness.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties