SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane medical examiner says he will take another look at the death of Kala Williams.
Williams' dismembered body was found in a wooded area in West Spokane last spring and after his examination the medical examiner said he couldn't determine how she died.
Without cause and manner of death investigators say they can't arrest a suspect even if they had one.
"Truly I think it was foul play because whoever was involved obviously dismembered her. She didn't do that herself. She didn't put herself in a bag," Williams' mother Martine Maggio said.
After talking with Kala's mother the medical examiner has decided to take another look at the case.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line