SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Medical Examiner's office has identified the victim in the murder-suicide at the Rockwood Cancer Treatment Center Tuesday.
Sheena Henderson, 30, died from multiple gunshot wounds to the head and chest according to a media release.
Henderson was shot and killed in her workplace at the Cancer Treatment Center Monday morning by her husband, who then turned the gun on himself.
Her husband, identified by the medical examiner as 37-year-old Christopher Henderson, died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
Henderson succumbed to his wound shortly after medical personnel arrived and began performing life-saving treatment on him.
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land