For years WSU Spokane, Providence Health Care and the Empire Health Foundation have worked to bring more medical residents to Spokane in order to grow the number of doctors in the area, and that effort is paying off. KXLY4's Caiti Currey reports.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home