Recreational marijuana continues to fly off the shelf. Spokane Green Leaf, the first retail store to open in Spokane, selling nearly eight pounds the first day it opened, but other stores say they don't have enough product to open. KXLY4's Aaron Luna reports.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults