A marijuana smoking lounge could open soon in Spokane Valley. It could be a place to get together and get high for a price, but it's raising questions the state isn't sure how to answer. KXLY4's Ian Cull reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives