Marijuana producers are getting ready to ship their first crop to retail stores, the target date for opening just a week away, but one business owner is hoping to sell more than just marijuana. He already wants to put his business up for sale. KXLY4's Aaron Luna reports.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults