People living near a legal pot grow in the Mt. Spokane community are upset it's there but the man leasing the property said Friday he's gone above and beyond to make the grow safe. KXLY4's John Hendricks reports.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital