What makes Bloomsday unique is the people who run it: Fast, slow, young, old, pros and beginners. One of those runners come Sunday says this year's race for him symbolizes the start of a new life. KXLY4's Tori Brunetti reports.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties