25 years ago, a Spokane man named Jim Filzen was part of the group that launched Hoopfest. Now, as the tournament approaches another year, Filzen hopes the popularity of the largest 3-on-3 basketball tournament on the planet will help save his life. KXLY4's Melissa Luck reports.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties