Tom Curalli defines what it means to be a Bloomie. "Today is a big day, it's my 35th Bloomsday," said Curalli. Curalli loves how the race brings the community and families together. The theme of togetherness inspired him to make this day about the most important person in his life. KXLY 4's Caiti Currey reports.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River