SPOKANE, Wash. - A passenger on a flight from Seattle to Spokane experienced chest pains during the flight Monday morning.
The Alaska Airlines flight was scheduled to land in Spokane, when the man started experiencing the pains several miles away.
There was a doctor on board who was prepared to administer CPR. When the plane landed, emergency crews responded to treat the man.
Officials say he was OK, and was able to go home in his own car.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties