SPOKANE, Wash. - A passenger on a flight from Seattle to Spokane experienced chest pains during the flight Monday morning.
The Alaska Airlines flight was scheduled to land in Spokane, when the man started experiencing the pains several miles away.
There was a doctor on board who was prepared to administer CPR. When the plane landed, emergency crews responded to treat the man.
Officials say he was OK, and was able to go home in his own car.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March