AIRWAY HEIGHTS - One man died in a two-car crash near the Spokane International Airport Saturday night.
The crash happened at about 4 o'clock Saturday at the intersection of West Airport Drive and South Spotted Road.
The driver of one vehicle was transported to Sacred Heart Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
The crash is still under investigation.
The name of the victim has not been released.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car