SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are investigating an auto-pedestrian collision in which the pedestrian has died.
The incident occurred shortly before midnight on Thursday night on the north side of Spokane.
The initial investigation indicates an adult male was crossing a street when he was struck by a vehicle.
Investigators do not believe alcohol or speed were factors for the driver and no arrests have been made.
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position
- National Weather Service issues Ice Storm Warning for Grant County
- Thousands turn out for MLK march
- Otter orders cybersecurity improvements for Idaho