SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are investigating an auto-pedestrian collision in which the pedestrian has died.
The incident occurred shortly before midnight on Thursday night on the north side of Spokane.
The initial investigation indicates an adult male was crossing a street when he was struck by a vehicle.
Investigators do not believe alcohol or speed were factors for the driver and no arrests have been made.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting